Friday, November 14, 2008

diz is me.....


born on 17 May 1986 but premature

as the younger daughter to Mr & Mrs Menggong

start to walk during 10 month age...wahhh...good,good

jeng..jeng...turns to naughty girl starting from that age...always creates problems and my daddy always call me 'the disaster maker'...but there's a tym i'm a good girl...


my school life start at TABIKA KEMAS in Pengkalan Polis Marin Bintawa,Kuching

i have a bestfriend name Olivia Parcy...she live at the same flat wif me...we play together, going to tabika together, sit together...n i can't forget that Olivia and me keep crying as the teacher try to separate us..want to noe y? both of us can't stop chit chat....hehehehehe


then i continue my primary level at SRB ST ANDREW, Kuching..first i was in 1 Merah, 2 Merah, 3 Merah, 4 Merah....then all the wise n intelligent people gathered in 5 n 6 Biru...hehehehehe..but i still make friends wif my ex classmate....i started to serious during standard 6..UPSR punya pasal....then i got 4A, 1B..


my secondary level.....i'm sad bcos i cant further my stdy at MRSM or SCIENCE SCHOOL as my daddy won't let me....then 2 of my friends LODI BRYNNER n SITI NABILAH left us to boarding school....so,there is me in SMK PENDING.. im in 1A, my several friends from ST ANDREW were there for me....and i was caught for bring cigarette..yeaahhh....i noe who the culprit,and i have forgive that culprit..BAD YEARS n BAD BEGINNING for me....but in FORM 2 (i was in 2A), i was choose to be the PREFECT..and, not everybody like it...they keep asking why..and my form teacher always had his own reasons..then,in FORM 3A..sesi pagi owwhh...i enjoyed the class n very enthutiastic to study..WHY? i'm going to sit for PMR this year...but,on JUNE 2001 i had to leave SMK PENDING as my daddy transfered to SIBU...bye2 my friends...we will meet again...

in SIBU, masuk ke SMK lUAR BANDAR SIBU..majoriti pelajar kelas adalah IBAN....mula2 x biasa..kelas lama di SMKP dulu majoriti adalah CINA..lama2 oklah....aku mula kenal CHA,ATIEN,APOP n etc..PMR x sebagus yg sepatutnya...kecewa a bit...form 4 lak masuk 4 SAINS..WHOOAAA, hari2 pening ngan subjek die...dpt ramai kwn2 br dr skolah lain..antaranya JACQUES...time passing by so quickly...kami already in form 5..dats means SPM...so many sweet n bitter memories...(next tym aku citer)...keputusan SPM ckp2 makan.....


tertiary level....form 6 kat SMK ROSLI DHOBY SIBU...cha, atien and tommy left me for their KOLEJ MATRIKULASI LABUAN....dulu plan nk pegi sma2....im crying sbb kecewa ngan SPM....masuk form 6 sekadar nk buang masa terluang....i dun want to remember wat happen in form 6....although JACQUES here wif me,but he choose to quit form 6 n continue at INSTEP..

i failed my STPM...lalalalalalalala...everybody scolding me....lalalalalalala


then...i worked at ALOHA CORNER....gain sum experience lorr....luckily..i pass my SPA examination, then pass the interview...and here i am...KOLEJ SAINS KESIHATAN BERSEKUTU SG BULOH for my DIPLOMA OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY...now i was in 5th semester and 1 more semester to go....




No comments: